Thursday, September 2, 2010

Outdoor Portraiture

A busy day..... a busy month.....a busy semester.......but in great holy month of Ramadhan, a very blessed month in entire year...today I just want to share a couple of photography session since my last post...I hope you'll enjoyed it.. Selamat Hari Raya to all my students, blog readers and my muslim brothers & sisters...Maaf Zahir Dan Batin


Outdoor Portrait Photography With Single Off Camera Flash




Behind The Scene - Nikon D80 + 50mm f/1.8 + Nikon SB600





Thanks to model of the day, Syafinaz & Nazri a.k.a Songkok as my assistant( maybe a light stand).



Outdoor Group Portrait Photography With Dual Off Camera Flash

School Of Art & Design Aidilfitri Photo Session





Nikon D80 + 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 + Nikon SB900 & Nikon SB600





No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes Of The Day

"We should think of a photographer as a Samurai who makes rituals, moves and gestures in order to develop his techniques and his instinct." - Alex Majoli